* Дата выхода: 12 сентября 2013 * Жанр: Action (Tactical / Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person / 3rd Person * Мультиплеер: LAN, Internet * Разработчик: Bohemia Interactive * Издатель: Bohemia Interactive *Платформа:PC *Тип издания: RePack (Лицензии) * Язык интерфейса:Русский / Английский / MULTI9 *Язык озвучки: Английский *Таблетка: Вшита от (3DM.v 1.08)
Операционная система: Vista SP2, 7 SP1, 8 Процессор: Dual Core - 2,4 ГГц \ Core i5 - 2,3 ГГЦ или Phenom II X4 940 Оперативная память: 2048 Мб \ 4096 Мб Место на жестком диске: 11469 Мб Звуковое устройство: совместимое с DirectX 9.0c Видеокарта: GeForce 8800GT или Radeon HD3830, (512 Мб), (DirectX 10) \ GeForce GTX560 или Radeon HD7750, (1024 Мб), (DirectX 11)
Важно: перед установкой отключаем Антивирус и Файрвол
ARMA 3 — это новый виток в жанре тактических военных симуляторов от независимой студии Bohemia Interactive, создателей нашумевшей Operation Flashpoint. ARMA 3 впитала в себя все самое лучшее из предыдущих игр серии и привнесла множество инноваций. Новый физический движок позволит игроку с невиданной ранее реалистичностью управлять боевыми действиями. Новая модель поведения техники, широчайший спектр оружия, от уже ставших классическими M16 и AK74 до прототипов, еще не поступивших в широкое пользование, а так же долгожданная фанатами серии возможность плавать под водой. После нескольких лет изнурительной войны, Европа стала последним пристанищем ослабленных в боях сил НАТО. Остров Стратис захвачен противником с ближнего Востока и его завоевание даст гарантированное превосходство НАТО в данном регионе. Началась операция «Магнитуда»: небольшая группа специально подготовленных солдат вместе с учеными под прикрытием отправляются на остров в Средиземном море. Миссия под угрозой краха! Команда практически полностью уничтожена, а главного героя, капитана Скотта Миллера, выбрасывает на берег вражеского острова. Завершить операцию в его силах, но на его пути встают все опасности современных военных действий, безжалостная окружающая среда и численное превосходство врага. Обдумывать придется каждый шаг!
* Новый игровой движок позволяет управлять боевыми действиями с невиданной ранее реалистичностью. * Теперь появилась возможность погружаться под воду! * Разнообразие вооружений — от «классических» АК-74 и М-16 до еще не вышедших в серийное производство прототипов. * Объединив все положительные качества предшественников, с эволюционно новым движком и возможностями, ARMA 3 предоставляет игроку ни с чем не сравнимый опыт тактического боя. * Создавайте собственные игровые сценарии, используя простой и интуитивно понятный редактор миссий.
Игра: * аудио качество 100% * видео качество 100% * эксклюзивный установщик * установка дополнительного Soft'a (DirectX) * все пути реестра сохранены * запуск игры через ярлык на десктопе или через меню пуск * для установки необходимо 512 Мб ОЗУ * примерное время установки 10 минут(а,ы) Издания: * Deluxe Edition Патчи: * v 0.52 * v 0.54 * v 0.56 * v 0.58 * v 0.60 * v 0.70 * v 0.72 * v 0.74 * v 0.76 * v 1.00 * v 1.02 * v 1.04 * v 1.06 * v 1.08 DLC: * Survive Разное: * игровые архивы не тронуты * сохранён Manual на Русском * сохранён Manual на Английском * возможность разбить на 2xDVD5 Удалено: * ----- Автор Repack'a: * Fenixx
-DATA- * Showcase SCUBA: - More forgiving alarm threshold. - Added more hints. - Improved scenario endings. - More rockets for the launcher added. * Showcase Helicopters: - Performance optimizations. - Few minor tweaks. * Showcase Vehicles: - More forgiving alarm threshold. - Few minor tweaks. * MP: Escape from Stratis: - Fixed: Mission success after resuming game. - 'Combat Get In' module added. - Respawn time is now 30 seconds (was 120). - Improved mission endings. - New task appears when both choppers on the airfield are destroyed. - New mission ending "all boats and helicopters destroyed". - Warning hint pops up when the group leader is AI controlled. - Patrolling Ka-60 Black now unloads troops when under fire. - More enemies at the airfield. - Some new map locations populated. * MP: Headhunters: - "Exfiltrate" task is now set as current after all targets are eliminated. - The mission will now end when either all players are near the exfil marker or in a boat. - 'Combat Get In' module added. - Possible respawn desync in multiplayer fixed. * New scenario ending screen added. * Task notification visuals improved. * Seagull in "BIRD", "GROUP" and "SIDE" respawn replaced by a basic spectator camera. * Scenarios-button now always available, even when there's no content. * Added more entries into Field Manual. * Compass and watch re-sized. * Ka-60 minigun now rotates. * Ka-60 doors and glass made correctly penetrable. * MH-9 passengers can now see the tail. * Helicopter weapons tweaked. * Class names for Ifrits changed to be the correct ones. * Alamut and MX SW now have correct icons in command menu. * Countermeasures now stored in one magazine per vehicle. * Correct Alpha Lite logo in splash screens added. * Most windows in houses are now destructable. * Static weapons should be more durable, shouldn't be targetable by guided missiles and shouldn't be flippable by user action when destroyed. * Added more camoflage selections for vests and helmets. * Red faction uniforms have proper class names. * Changed priorities in action menu. * TRG iron-sights remodeled after feedback. * Collimator sights are now default primary on combined optics (Ctrl + RMB is the default switch). * Camera shake on 6.5mm ammunition removed. * Server browser UI overlapping fixed in some places. * Squad URL is no longer automatically upper-cased (and thus broken). * Editor loading took long when using MX rifles - fixed. * Added freelook in vehicles via default option. * Correct tracer colors have been distributed among factions. * Fish should be less inclined to travel on land.
-ENGINE- * Shadow improvements implemented. * Improved network performance (vehicles are no longer lagging as much). * Fixed several game crashes. * Fixed synchronization of cargo poses in MP. * Fixed various inventory-related bugs and crashes. * Improved vehicle collisions. * Grenades can no longer be thrown under water. * Fixed airplane / helicopter camera shaking. * Default and Development versions have different numbering to prevent incompatibilities in multiplayer.
-DATA- * Added: improved public debug console. * New light rendering added for bushes. * More detailed middle distance terrain texture added. * Adjustable stances for sidearms added. * Sprint speed decreased. * Tweaked transitions from ragdoll. * Fixed transition from free fall into swimming and onto land. * New animations for swimming with rifles. * Rifle kneel sprinting fix. * Rifle raised idling for AI fix. * Pistol prone movement improvements. * Rifle & pistol evasive move fixes (disabled optics). * Removed sway in prone adjust low. * Pistol self healing. * Improved pistol kneel sprint animation. * Improved connection prone to sprint. * Player could shoot a sidearm during the healing animation. * Transition from prone to upright sprint while unarmed caused visual sliding. * Priority of actions in action menu adjusted. * Stratis terrain and object placement tweaks. * New post-process effects for injuries added. * Fixed fuel gauges for MH-9 helicopter family. * MH-9 can now carry more soldiers. * Duplicate target icon in Ka60 Helmet-Mounted Display removed. * Ifrit cargo pose added. * Compass visualization changed. * New secondary shadow LODs (glasses, bandoleer, belt, rebreather). * Camouflage selection tweaks. * Fixed: Sites are no longer placing patrol waypoints on water. * Civilian Sites were disabled. * Logo and tagline splash screens merged. * Main menu game and version indicator could overlap. * Added: Any mission with description.ext has now loading mission box with "Unknown" text. * Added: Unknown author is now displayed also for maps. * Fixed: Mission restart now resets reload counter. * Added: Loading "continue" save will no longer raise the reload counter. * Fixed: Mission failed had two debriefing screens. * Fixed: "Lose" ending no longer shows "Mission Completed" title. * Fixed: Error icon is no longer shown for logics. * Fixed incorrect topic selection after closing and reopening Field Manual. * Fixed: "Respawn" button is no longer enabled in missions with respawn "NONE", "BIRD" or with missing respawn settings. * Added: "respawnButton" parameter can now enable the button in respawn types which would normally disable it. * Geometry fixing (AI collisions with buildings tweaked). * Config classes for weapons cleaned. * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=4189 (fish no longer only swim North). * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=6333 (EBR sight alignment). * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=6719 (spelling error). * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=3087 (fire geometry - wall). * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=1903 * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=3837 * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=5511 * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=5709 * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=5619 * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=6664
-ENGINE- * New fog technology implemented. * Picture-in-Picture optimization implemented. * Terrain shadows tweaked. * Fixed: AI no longer fires on targets it does not see (but which are reported by other group members). * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=5210 (MP rotation synchronization fixed). * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=1126 (Speed of sound delays tweaked). * Changes and fixes merged from Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead beta patches. * MP pose synchronization fixed. * Improved performance related to object instancing. * Fixed - AI disembarking when moving to another vehicle position incorrectly. * Game loading with "addAction" crash fixed. * PhysX collisions related crashes fixed. * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=6881 (out of memory crash). * Fixed: Crash while taking RPG Alamut from ground. * Larger string buffer for the 'format' script command. * Fixed: Reloading different magazine type could do nothing but remove the magazine. * Destruction of vehicle while manipulating with objects in its inventory fixed. * Ambient creatures' position after game load fixed. * Fixed: remote destroyed wheels have now the right distance detection to the ground. * Fixed: healing sound effects were endlessly looped. * Ships are no longer automatically deleted after destruction (consistent with other vehicle types). * Free fall inventory access fixed. * Magazine manipulation while discarding weapons tweaked. * Items' behavior while moving from dead body to container tweaked. * Helicopter behavior improved (rotor simulation now does not allow helicopter to fly up-side down). * AI running up and down hill tweaked. * Command 'stance' now returns more consistent values: "PRONE", "CROUCH" and "STAND". * Fixed: RMB to equip did not work for binoculars. * Fixed: Vehicle commander stepped optics zoom did not function correctly. * Fixed: artifacts on water near shore when looking from high distance. * Solved issues related to flickering optics.
-DATA- * Added: Functions are now compiled using newly introduced compileFinal. * Added: Functions meta data are now secured against rewriting. * Removed use of vulnerable script commands in DynO functions. * Added: BIS_fnc_log enabled in public version when 'allowFunctionsLog = 1;' is set in description.ext. * Fixed: BIS_fnc_sideColor can now load non-number values. * Fixed: BIS_fnc_functionMeta was not working with scenario and campaign functions. * Added: Scenario / campaign functions now support 'forced' param, allowing them to be executed automatically upon mission start. * Added: BIS_fnc_spawn. * Added: Ability to execute BIS_fnc_execVM and BIS_fnc_execFSM without arguments. * Fixed: BIS_fnc_error was not working correctly. * Changed: Splendid Camera roll speed decreased, users should no longer be inclined to take screens with too extreme roll.
-ENGINE- * Fog is now really enabled for this branch. * getFuelCargo, getAmmoCargo, getRepairCargo commands added. * Fixes to serialization of particle emitters. * Fixed: shoreline was not covered by fog properly. * Correct vonCodecQuality is set now. * Fixed: Animation source gear for PhysX vehicles. * Fixed: Ships are now using the correct Arma 3 gearbox. * Merge from OA: attack helicopter was unable to engage with rockets (PhysX-compatible). * Fixed: canMove on a vehicle with dead driver would return false in some cases. * Improved synchronization of structure destruction in MP. * Hotfixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=5928 (MP crash). * Fixed: AI now uses optics better to detect enemies. * Fixed: Switching HDR settings could cause graphical corruption. * Added: Removing destroyed buildings from PhysX simulation. * Fixed: Crash opportunity related to PhysX. * Added: new events for inventory event handlers: "Take" and "Put". * Fixed: improved path planning related to roads. * Tweaked darkness detection and use of NVG by AI. * Minor optimizations to dynamic lights. * Added: difficulty command to return high-level selected difficulty mode.
* Added: getArtilleryETA script command: - Input Array: [unit, targetX, targetY, targetZ, magazineType]. - Returns: ETA of the first available mode (the mode the AI will probably use). * Fixed: Glitch in blending of 2 animations masks. * Added: compileFinal command. * Removed fully script commands: setVehicleInit, clearVehicleInit, processInitCommands. * Made all script commands final (no longer possible to reassign in most circumstances). * Fixed: healing sound could play in an endless loop. * Attenuation of dynamic lights can now be influenced by a new parameter in asset configuration - maximum distance of light. * On steep surfaces, players now crouch instead of fully standing up. * -showScriptErrors enabled by default.
-DATA- * Dedicated Server files added to the root of the game (arma3server.exe and supporting libraries). * Comprehensive lighting tweaking (details). * Environmental tweaks: sun, lens flares, material changes for changed lighting. * Lights optimization. * Lighting tweaks for vehicles (headlights, positional lights) and flashlights. * Increased light intensity of muzzle flashes. * Added: dedicated combat radio protocol. * Added: dedicated stealth radio protocol. * Fixed various radio protocol issues. * Asset audio overhaul: volume balancing, WAV to WSS conversion and more (details). * Alarm sound now also configured under CfgSounds, as “Alarm”. * Improved Ka 60 fire geometry. * Various types of lights on the Ka 60 improved (placement, parameters). * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=7401 (Ka 60 rotor collisions). * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=1219 (wrong Ka 60 horizon indication). * Adjusted mass distribution of MH-9. * Fixed: Position lights of helicopters have been adjusted. * AI helicopter handling improved. * Improved ‘fording depth’ for helicopters to deal with ‘landing’ on water better. * Speedboat (minigun) now uses correct muzzle points. * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=7584 (top-speed gear change for the Hunter). * Fixed: Tweaked fire geometry (mostly glasses) for the Hunter. * Tweaked MRAPs' maximum light radius to improve performance. * MRAPs should have tracers every third shot now. * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=8384 (helicopter wreck's smoke and electricity effect did not stop after wreck was deleted). * Launcher AI settings and weapon performance configuration tweaked. * Various (missile) ammunition behavior tweaks (maneuvering, locking, etc). * Material penetration properties modified. * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=6682 (MXM suppressor). * Holosights have been replaced by ACO for Katiba. * 12.7mm HMG Rate of Fire fixed. * Tweaked missiles for AH-9 to be better used by AI. * Adjusted DAGR locking cone and adjusted its AI characteristics. * Fixed: NLAW and RPG-32 optics rotated by 0.7° down, muzzle 0.7° up for better aiming by both for players and AI. * Fixed: MXM and MX SW handles have better materials. * Range Master character added. * All chest rigs should be of better visual quality. * BLUFOR marksman's has changed its color to match his uniform. * Removed hand grenades from helicopter pilots and crew. * Diver UW magazine count modified. * Automatic rifleman shouldn't have a tracer round every bullet anymore. * Removed little cubes from BLUFOR rifleman's right wrist. * Fixed: Missing texture of backpack has been re-mapped. * Movement speed tweaking and unification deployed. * Various little tweaks and fixes on common houses. * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=802 (fuel station coloration after destruction). * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=3333 (telephone pole collisions). * Added numberOfDoors parameter to structure configs. * Added numberOfHatches parameter to structures configs. * Reduced durability of reflectors and markerlights on structures. * Added baked lighting for crowns and trunks of trees and shrubs (macro maps). * Last / distant LOD for plants improved. * Fixed: various bush material / alpha shaders. * Smoke shell effect tweaked. * Rocket effects tweaked. * Blood hit and fire dust effects tweaked. * Added small settlement near Kamino firing range. * Stratis bridges improved for characters and vehicles. * Stratis environmental settings tweaked: lighting (night and underwater), fog, haze, colors. * Tweaks to Stratis lamp placements. * Fixed: Sandbag barriers adjusted on Stratis. * Added: New system for displaying scenario overview information. * Side colors are now customizable. Two presets are available; one based on previous Arma 3 colors (default) and one recreating the Arma 2 scheme. * Author's name in scenario overview is formatted like "by %s". If undefined "by Unknown Community Author" is displayed. * Added tooltips to CListBox and key presets. * Added: When the default (GUI) color is updated, it will be forced for all users who were using the previous default. * Welcome Screen no longer shown for new profiles made during the same session. * Fixed: White background when downloading scenarios looked like the game stopped responding. Custom color used instead of white. * Added: Debriefing now shows number of respawns instead of reverts in multiplayer. * Fixed: Quick command linked to the old communications menu. * Added: Correct cursor for supports communications menu. * Added: Framework for respawn templates - custom scripts and functions executed when player dies and respawns (details). * Added: Currently existing respawn effects (e.g., seagull, spectator camera, ...) moved to the respawn templates. * Added: Communication menu manager. * Function BIS_fnc_objectsGrabber would sometimes not close the output Array. * Fixed: Functions viewer was not working when launched from mission editor. * Added: Adding new control presets and their tooltips. * Fixed: Notification area is now wider. * Fixed: Debug console was not visible when launched from Splendid camera in non-editor mission. * Field Manual Commanding / Move hint improved. * BIS_fnc_arrayShuffle added to functions. * Fixed: BIS_fnc_infoText was using obsolete sound. * Added: A notification is displayed when a new communication menu item is added. * Fixed: allowFunctionsRecompile description.ext param had no effect. * Added: BIS_fnc_loadInventory throws an error when non-existent uniform is added. * Added: BIS_fnc_MP now accepts SIDE type as a target. Function will be executed on computers of all players on the given side. * Optimized: BIS_fnc_selectRandomWeighted. * Added: Variable header added to local functions. * Fixed: BIS_fnc_sortBy ignored entries with duplicate values. * Danger FSM: Script command setUnitPosWeak used instead of setUnitPos. Priority of event DCCanFire is higher now. * Fixed: Chromatic aberration remained when camera was launched from the pause menu. * Removed: pauseonload.sqf redundant script. * Optimized: Module framework now loads modules significantly faster and takes less time during a mission. * Added: BIS_fnc_startLoadingScreen and BIS_fnc_endLoadingScreen - a simple loading screen manager which gives a designer the ability to control his / her loads without fear of breaking others. * Added: Error message will now interrupt loading screen. * Fixed: The default editor template was still calling functions. * Fixed: Feedback FSM optimization. * Fixed: When respawnOnStart was set to 1 in description.ext, death scripts were sometimes executed after respawn scripts. * Added: Correct ETA for mortar support in SCUBA mission.
-ENGINE- * New Dedicated Server parameters for configuring ports for Steam services (should allow multiple DS per OS-instance) (details). * Updated to Physx3.2.4. * Fixed several MP synchronization issues. * Fixed several crash opportunities in SP and MP. * Several inventory interaction and stability fixes. * Removed destroyed buildings from PhysX simulation. * Fixed: Wheel speed in damaged or destroyed state. * Dynamic light influence to AI visibility tweaked. * Tweaked darkness coefficient computation for AI visibility and NVG threshold for AI. * Fixed: Hard limit usage while performing light sorting. * Added: New hard limits implemented into particle lights. * Added: New parameters for particle effects (global variants of surfNormalX, Y and Z). * Fixed: Starting scenarios from subfolders did not work correctly. * Fixed: Audio distance curve. * Added: Radio filter / effect. * Fixed: MX UGL had a displaced crosshair. * Added: Loiter waypoint. * Fixed: AI will not eject before player. * Fixed: Taking additional ammo for pistol would play reloading sound. * Fixed: Certain magazines could not be moved to another container from backpacks. * Fixed: RMB in inventory (moving from backpack to your own backpack) lost the item. * Fixed: Headgear items when on the ground (WeaponHolder) were missing the 'Take' action. * Fixed: Backpack items when on the ground (WeaponHolder) were missing the 'Take' action. * Fixed: Sidearm taken from enemies are duplicated if put into the vest or backpack. * Fixed: Texture flickering on wrecks. * Fixed: Tooltip crash in MP sessions listbox. * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=7673 (crash when trying to bind controls - drag and drop). * Added lbSetTooltip script command. * Removed redundant CfgFirstAid >> firstAidScript. * Small optimization of face mimics. * Fixed: enableFatigue command was not working. * Fixed: Manual control for locked missiles works again. * Added: Most detailed shadow lod is now displayed in view pilot. * Fixed: Helicopters engines now are damaged correctly upon contact with water.
-DATA- * Added 1 x BLUFOR M320 LRR .408 sniper rifle. * Added 1 x BLUFOR ghillie suit sniper and spotter duo. * Added 1 x OPFOR GM6 Lynx 12.7mm sniper rifle. * Added 1 x OPFOR ghillie suit sniper and spotter duo. * Added 1 x Rangefinder binoculars. * Added sniper Field Manual records. * Added rangefinder hint.
* Added Stance Indicator: - Not yet linked to options, but it will be. - Known issue: sometimes shown off-screen - reset user profile or wait for positioning option in Beta. * Fixed: Adjusted rotation speed of turrets for Speedboat. * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=3351 (BLUFOR Speedboat shouldn't have optics for rear gunner). * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=8558 (adjusted speedometers for Ifrit, Hunter and Offroad). * Revamped hitpoints for wheels in all soft vehicles to destroy correct wheels. * Vehicle weapons are now lockable to prevent losing lock during weapon change. * TRG now uses correct 5.56x45mm ammunition. * Fixed: Ammo for MXM in special ammo box. * Combat pace transition from stand to kneel while moving FL fixed. * Weapons disabled in running states. * Radio Protocol: enlarged Combat Protocol - over 100 lines (additionally recorded and configured). * Radio Protocol: fixed missing Stealth sentences (additionally recorded and configured). * Radio Protocol: 53 new names added for identity usage. * Disabled Difficulty tab in Game Options in MP. * Fixed: When respawnOnStart was set to 1 in description.ext, death scripts were sometimes executed after respawn scripts. * BIS_fnc_addCommMenuItem: Arguments [caller:Object, cursorPos:Array, target:Object, is3D:Bool, itemID:String] are now passed into expression field as _this. * Removed doubled onPauseScript execution. * Ballistic penetration of bushes (foliage) adjusted. * Fixed: Evasive left and Lean left toggle are not conflicting actions. * Adjusted default friction material to allow vehicles to slide a bit over the rocks and boats over terrain. * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=8414 (particle effect was always generated on the ground). * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=4620 (light of vehicles’ destruction is disabled under water now). * oxygenCapacity parameter of all units changed. * Fixed: http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=8589 (OPFOR squad leader was named "Rifleman"). * Fixed: Number of group members of motorized groups. * Changed: Minefield Site now rotates all mines in the direction of the Site module. * Added: Dialog for custom init code for virtual providers in Supports module. * Added: Dialog for custom supply crate init code for supply drop in Supports module. * Fixed: broken Showcase Helicopters texts.
-ENGINE- * Fixed: Incorrect reloading while in optics. * Fixed: Crash on exiting the game (audio-related). * Fixed: Crash while ordering subordinate to fire artillery same time as having Hunter selected to receive orders. * Helicopter AI improvements (e.g. diving too much during attack runs). * Improved ship AI path planning. * Added: Reveal action reveals mines. * Decreased mine reveal angle. * Dynamic light influence on AI visibility tweaked further. * Changed threshold for when AI puts on NVG. * Decreased flashlight influence on side recognition. * Terrain decal fix (Stratis runway). * Fixed: Stabilize car turrets. * Fixes to refreshing of difficulty indicator in Campaign and Scenarios displays. * Fixed: Selection of first RscTree item after opening Scenarios dialogue. * Added: UI controls validator (inventory can recognize which UI controls were not properly initialized, and show some error information). * Fixed: Visual representation of broken wheels not matching the correct wheel for wheels destroyed using scripts. * Fixed: Tree destruction animation. * Sprint now overrides Combat Pace in all cases. * Aiming down in combat pace doesn't make player start running anymore. * Added config multiplier of damage that crew receives when vehicle crashes to object. * MP score table properly integrated into debriefing display. * Fixed: Ragdoll could interfere with cargo poses in multiplayer. * Fixed: Ragdoll launching into air by destroyed objects. * Fixed: When user tries to pick an item from a corpse to a slot and that slot already contains anothe button is no longer enabled in missions with respawn r item, linked item would disappear. * Non-local objects shouldn't collide with ground (breaking joints - http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=7884). * Fixed: Random rotation of the submunition pattern (artillery). * Fixed: Setting of full-screen gamma. * Fixed: markerDir return value type. * Improved loading of scenario overview images from PBOs (one known issues to do with subfolders remains).
-DATA- * Beta content: - Mk.20 - Green faction assault rifle. - Zafir - Red faction machine gun. - Titan - AA / AT rocket launcher for all sides. - ACP-C2 - Green faction pistol. - Scorpion EVO-4 - Green and Red faction submachine gun. - Vermin SBR - Blue faction submachine gun. - HEMTT - Blue faction heavy truck. - Quadbike - now for all factions. - Strider - Green faction MRAP. - Zamak - Red and Green faction truck. - SDV - all factions small submerged vehicle. - AMV-7 Marshal - Blue faction heavy APC. - MSE-3 Marid - 6-wheeled APC for Red faction. - CH-49 Mohawk - Green faction transport helicopter. - Mi-48 Kajman - Red faction transport / gunship. - AH-99 Blackfoot - Blue faction attack helicopter. - UH-80 Ghosthawk - Blue faction transport helicopter. - Green Army Faction. - Animals: sheep, chicken, goat, dog. - Many objects for Firing Drills (targets, moving targets, walls, etc). - Characters - Green AAF faction. - Characters - BLUFOR and OPFOR additions. - Characters - Civilian Competitor. - Playable Content - Showcase: Combined Arms. - Playable Content - Showcase: Supports. - Playable Content - Showcase: Commanding. - Playable Content - Showcase: Night. - Playable Content - MP: Defend Kamino. - Playable Content - MP: Combined Arms COOP. - Playable Content - Challenge: Course of Fire: Green. - Playable Content - Challenge: Course of Fire: Red. - Playable Content - Challenge: Course of Fire: Blue. - Playable Content - Challenge: Course of Fire: Orange.
* New and enhanced versions of radio protocols. * Two additional voice actor sets added. * New setup of radio filter effects. * Sounds of weapons, vehicles and their weapons have been enhanced. * Sounds of soldier collisions and movement have been added. * Adjusted names for units in radio protocol. * Correct soundHit for flesh (see http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=7570). * Sounds of collisions were added for vehicles. * Added new sound suppressor for 5.56mm weapons. * Cars now have horns as a weapon for their driver with correct sounds. * RPG-32 and NLAW should be of the same usability. * Vehicle grenades have been tweaked in their damage and explosive radii. * Sniper weapons have realistic ammo air friction and tweaked reload times. * M200 has better animation and unnecessary bones were removed from model. * Added opticsZoom parameters to GrenadeLauncher and PutMuzzle. * AI engagement ranges for MX, Katiba, Mk200 and TRG tweaked. * Changed dispersion and rate of fire for MX, Katiba, Mk200 and TRG to more realistic values. * Changed: Video options layout. * Added: Separate Post-Process settings in video options. * Added: FPS indicator in video options. * Added: Respawn menu. * Added: EditBoxes connected to sliders in video options for precise setting. * Added: Custom colors and layout is now configured in CfgUIColors and CfgUIGrids. * Replaced: BIS_fnc_guiGrid occurances replaced by direct grid macros. * Fixed: Font in RscDisplayCapture was too large and bold. * Added: Command bar backgrounds are now plain color, without any shadow effects (consistent with the rest of UI). * Added: New visual style of advanced hints. * GUI Beta skin. * Added: Stream-friendly UI switch in game options. * Fixed: Artillery computer - displaying of weapon name and firing via Enter / Space keys. Tweaked layout. * Changed: Color of sliders. * Fixed: Text size in switches (RscXListBox). * Fixed: TI textures for MH-9 family helicopters. * Fixed: TI texture for rubber boat. * 100 m increments in all range (100 - 1500 m) of discreteDistance (zeroing steps) parameter for all vehicle mounted weapons. * Transition from prone to upright sprint while unarmed no longer causes visual sliding. * Going prone from tactical sit no longer makes you stand up. * Moving with binoculars with rifle improved. * Switching to rifle while sprinting with pistol crouched no longer results in going prone. * Reloading launchers forces out of optics mode. * Combat Pace for 3 seconds when pressing LMB. * Map animations disabled (quad bike entering fix; stances fix). * Improved sideways erected run to sprint transition. * Hands warping when starting to crawl fixed. * Optics are now disabled when crawling with pistol. * Swapping sidearm to main weapon with a dedicated key in prone now works correctly. * Self-heal rifle animations are now interrupt-able (for ragdoll). * Taking out launcher while prone and with main weapon in hand now puts you into launcher kneeled pose (without going into stand). * Binoculars animations revision. * Shooting vs. running conflict resolved and fixed. * Animations for embarking into various vehicles added. * Added: New task system (backward compatible with the old one). * Fixed: Module functions are now spawned, not called. * Added: Prototype of respawn templates for position and inventory selection. * Fixed: Preload manager sometimes didn't trigger loading screen. * Removed binocular body from inactive NVG model. * Fixed: Multiplayer framework didn't work correctly on headless client. * Fixed missing name in MP lobby. (Headhunters, Escape from Stratis). * Close door action now has higher priority. * Added: Corpse removal for Escape from Stratis. * Fixed: Ammo count in the Hunter in Showcase: Vehicle (after a recent config change). * Defined empty preset for erasing all key mappings. * PhysX geometries of world objects have been improved. * Trees now all use MCA lightmap. * Explosive ammo hit particle effect tweaked. * Fixed: Empty plastic barrels burst into flame when shot (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=6955). * Added new particle effects for missiles. * Fire for burning barrel tweaked (it was too big). * Broken glass effects tweaked, new effects added. * Object destruction smoke tweaked. * Loadouts of units have been largely modified (factions loadout standards were set). * Modified cargo loadout of vehicles. * Changed class property to housesimulated for all runway lights. * Added placement=vertical property to all lamps and vertical objects like the lighthouse. * Added new icons and entries to Field Manual. * Headgear and backpacks have new inventory icons. * Adjusted damping rates of damaged and destroyed wheels of all vehicles. * Correct UI picture for GL version of Katiba.
- Motivation: These classes were not used by default soldier load-outs and we deemed them unnecessary. Some of them used wrong optics for the given side of the weapon, some didn't make any sense. We would like to encourage adding different weapons rather via scripting and specific add-ons to them than having bazillions of pre-defined guns few people are likely to use and we cannot maintain quality control on them all.
- Motivation: Weapon class names have been unified across the whole scale of weapons to be more consistent with the rest of game. There is no need to differentiate ACO colors in the class name of the weapon because each weapon is given only to specific side which use some color of ACO.
- Motivation: We decided to change class names of vehicles to more generic ones to support possible renaming (as it may be seen on some assets) and easier mission scripting. It should be easier for mission maker to simply add a MRAP by describing it in class name rather to remember all the names of assets.
-ENGINE- * Optimized object preparation and rendering. * Optimized MP traffic - up to 35% reduction for non-custom message data. * Added optimization of preloading large map features (takes up to 30% less time). * Fixed some of the FPS drops in longer MP games. * Fixed several crash opportunities. * Script command "items" returns only items that are not magazines, explosives, grenades and that are not linked to a unit. * Script command "addItem" returns error message "No entry...!" if invalid config name is used. * Script command "removeAllItems" removes only items listed by command "items". * Script command "weapons" lists also weapons in inventory. * Script command "removeItemFromPrimaryWeapon" renamed to "removePrimaryWeaponItem". * Returned array of script command "assignedItems" does not contain headgear and goggles. * New script command "removeAllPrimaryWeaponItems". * New script command "removeHandgunItem". * New script command "removeAllHandgunItems". * New script command "canAdd". * New script command "primaryWeaponMagazine". * New script command "secondaryWeaponMagazine". * New script command "handgunMagazine". * Interiors of amphibious vehicles are not flooded with water anymore, added new parameter waterPPInVehicle. * RPT file header contains allocator used in the game (for logging purposes). * Several mostly MP-related inventory fixes. * Distance display disabled in command cursor to prevent cheating. * Fixed: Thermal Imaging now works even for proxies. * Fixed: Wind emitters are prepared only once per simulation. * Fixed: Adjusted simulation for PhysX objects to be called every simulation step once. * Added: AI is now better able to adjust shots at longer distances. * Fixed: AI is better in choice of weapons. * Added: Doppler effect to modify source frequency. * Added: New colision sound sources for soldiers and small trees. * Fixed: Wind in same direction as helicopter is decreasing helicopter air friction. * Fixed CTD when changing overall video options and FPS texts are displayed. * Wire triggers are ignoring objects with mass less then the set limit.
-DATA- * Added: Ability to set starting time of Defend Kamino (MP). * Firing Drills: Automatic reload and resupply added upon restart (for lazy Mr. Endstar). * Firing Drills: Now using symbology on selector targets. * Firing Drills: Ability to immediately quit at the end of CoFs added. * Firing Drills: CoF Green - updated to reflect changed magazines for sidearm. * Firing Drills: Times of day tweaked to match new Stratis configuration. * Firing Drills: Use of color was inconsistent for non-medal times. * Firing Drills: Restarting within a CP would leave the IGUI element active. * Firing Drills: Medal icon sometimes shown using Training rules. * Firing Drills: Added audio cue when going over the next medal time. * Firing Drills: Conversations all switched to radio again. * Showcase time of day tweaks to match Stratis sunrise configuration. * Showcase SCUBA now uses Titan launchers instead of RPG-42. *"Interface Layout" configuration tool added to Game Options. * Added: More heads to select from in user profile. * Interface clock control replaced with an improved version in map, editor, briefings and tasks. * AI icons in role assignment screen are not deformed anymore Save & Exit and Revert -> Load. * Custom game types are now displayed as Unknown. * Removed: Mortar, Artillery and MLRS modules (they were not finished). * Added title button with icon for favorite column. Tweaked positions of columns. * Fixed: Object variables were not assigned correctly when BIS_fnc_objectVar was called on non-local object. This affected for example respawn positions and communication menu items. * Improved the Cyrillic font and added characters to the Korean font.
-ENGINE- * Added support for marking favorite sessions in the MP server display. * 3D sound playback of Radio Protocol added for units other than your group. * Virtual memory limit increased for 32 bit OS (details). * Engine memory footprint optimization (font character data are now stored differently, shaders are created on demand, AI road network, etc). * Updated static table for network strings (MP optimization). * Various tweaks to PhysX and related performance. * Fixed: Voice selected in the Profile options menu was not used for the player in-game. * Fixed: Editor insert unit pictures, colors settings do not require restart anymore to take effect. * Reduced cloud clipping due to optimizations in vertex shader. * Fixed: Shadow volume instancing. * Fixed: Transfer of mission list from Dedicated Server to client. * Fixed: "Unhandled user message" spam in RPT for animals. * New parameter for logging Steam messages to RPT (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=12961). * Texture header is not preloaded when found in TexHeader manager (UI font optimization during loading). * Next throwable item is selected after current one is removed from gear. * Fixed: Right clicking magazine forces a reload animation. * Fixed: Right clicking on a loaded magazine would move magazine from an owner’s weapon to the ground. * Fixed: You can't put a magazines directly into the empty weapon from the ground if there's another container tab (e.g. crate). * Fixed: You can't RMB binoculars / rangefinders onto the ground. * Fixed: Can't RMB-equip mine detectors from the ground. * Removed multiple cases of being stuck because of failed attempt to change stance / select weapon. * AI leading targets accuracy improved. * AI leading rockets improved. * AI helicopter gunner aiming improved. * AI prefer to stop and shoot, rather than running to cover, if enemy is close. * Helicopter gunner will not automatically attack targeted friendly units. * Increased range of IR lasers. * Removed cases of player appearing as dead body in static turrets. * Added: New scripting command - unlinkItem. * Fixed: Blinking SSAO. * Rain re-enabled. * Fixed: Fixed loading long list of subscribed missions. * Fixed: Progress bar color in splash window changed for release. * Fixed: Delay of damaged texture change is now correctly reset. * Added: Config parameter for keeping buildings in epe scene (PhysX) after destruction (bool keepInEPESceneAfterDeath). * Changed thrust and brake for tracked vehicle damaged tracks. * Sound: Default volume now 100%. * Fixed: Game crash when moving missiles from Hex pack to ground (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=13244). * Fixed: Various problems with PhysX tree collisions. * Fixed: Tracked vehicle mouse turning is no longer blocking key turning. * Fixed: Team switch was inaccessible after player died. * Enabled ejection from drowning helicopters. * Fixed: Laser dot not occluded by objects when in first person view. * Changed behavior of PhysX tank without driver. * Fixed: NVG - it was possible to activate even without NVG in inventory. * Radio Protocol message exclusion fixed - used e.g. for combat shouts. * Music from main menu plays even during browsing of Field Manual (simulation no longer paused). * Fixed: Terrain shader bug on latest NVIDIA drivers (+ slight optimization). * Fixed: MP CTD when client submit briefing screen via the Continue button. * Firing a weapon produces better color of light. * UI sounds volume driven by radio slider (instead of music previously). * Removed animals from target list. * Fixed: Voice preview is only played when editing profile.
* Potential Altis performance optimization (especially when using a lot of AI units): removed class properties from models in Structures_F that don't need it. * Many small Altis object positioning tweaks and other terrain fixes. * Fixed: Flipped moon texture. * The moon halo object can now be different from the sun halo object (new world config parameter moonHaloObject). * The light reflected by the moon has been made more realistic. * Added: New runway parts for left and right airstrip on Altis. * Runway lights have new models and configuration. * Fixed: Darker runway at a distance and with overcast weather. * Fixed: Ladder on hospital building has been reversed (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=13399). * Fixed: Blinking resolution LODs on signs. * Configured power line wires to be destroyed along with power line towers. * Animals should be avoiding roads more now. * Fashionable LCD panels for MBT gunners instead of old-style optics, and new reticles displayed on them. * Player tank driver can turn out, while commander is turned in. * Civilian (and FIA) trucks have been revamped. * Added: Ability to mount Marshall driver position from right side. * Fixed: Slammer recoil. * Added: T-100 recoil animation for main gun. * T-100 commander optics features in line with OPFOR tracked vehicles. * T-100 back armor made thinner. * Improved handling of terminal ballistics on armored vehicles. * More realistic water fording ability for tracked armor. * Added compass and additional radars for copilot seats. * Removed magic disappearance of rotor blades for some helicopters. * AH-99 badly placed exhausts fixed (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=9909). * Adjusted position of Blackfoot pilot crosshair in HMD. * Added stabilization for UAV optics. * Fixed: Incorrect duplicate of get-in points for Speedboats. * Fixed: Zooms of armed offroad gunner set to standard naked eye level (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=14213 and http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=14699).
* Added: Mortar/HMG/GMG/Bipod/Tripod bags for every faction: - Added missing backpacks for Mk6 weapon.
* Capacity tweaking for mortars, GMGs and HMGs (inventory). * Fixed: Animations of static weapons. * Tweaked: Bag weight for static weapons. It was too high for our maximum soldier load. * Fixed bombs of CAS UAVs. * Re-balanced mine damage and overall mine usability. * Tweaked: Pistol weights to match maximum soldier load count. * Fixed: Negative friction of 120mm shells. * Reticle materials for 3D scopes now glow in the dark. * Fixed: Problem with 3D scope alpha sorting. * Added: BIS_fnc_unitPlay function severely optimized. Unit playback is now smooth even when applied on multiple vehicles at the same time. Backwards compatible - will improve already released missions without need to change anything.
* Tweaked: Action menu priorities: - Increased action priority for weapon assembly.
* Fixed: Radio protocol is no longer played during story conversations triggered by BIS_fnc_kbTell. * Fixed: Some groups spawned by Sites module had their skill set too high. * Fixed: CAS bombing issues in Supports Module. * Fixed: Rare occurrence of undefined variable for civilian randomization scripts. * Fixed: Game sometimes got stuck in loading screen after respawn (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=14474). * Added: Warning about using BIS_fnc_addRespawnPosition - calling the function on client at the mission start will result in data not being broadcasted correctly. * Fixed: Modules were not executed in the right order on server. * Fixed: Sending multiple recipients to BIS_fnc_MP caused the function to be ignored in singleplayer. * Added: Recipient sent to BIS_fnc_MP can now be string - variable name of an object. The function will be executed where the object is local. * Fixed: Incorrect returned value when task checked by BIS_fnc_taskCompleted didn't exist. * Fixed: "Vehicle Respawn" module didn't recognize airplanes, rendering them non-respawnable (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=13078). * Fixed: HQ entities created by Headquarters module (used for example in Defend and Seize missions) were all using European voice. Correct voices (English for NATO and Persian for CSAT) are assigned now. * Fixed: "Set Task Destination" module is now optional, destination can now be configured in "Create Task" module. The same is true for task state (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=4144). * Fixed: Functions with tag without specific name (i.e., no 'tag' attribute) were incorrectly categorized in the functions viewer. * Fixed: BIS_fnc_sandStorm was using incorrect particle texture (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=13773). * Added: Delay before respawn menu is applied only when player is simulated. * Fixed: "EndMission" respawn template failed a mission even when some players were still alive after respawn tickets were exceeded. * Fixed: Module effects were applied to vehicle commanders, not to vehicles themselves. * Fixed: Debug console was not available for logged admins (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=13764). * Fixed: Respawn display sometimes didn't close once player respawned. * Fixed: Advanced hints save / load issue. * Added: BIS_fnc_countdown - allows setting and managing countdown. * Function BIS_fnc_findInPairs renamed to BIS_fnc_getFromPairs and now supports all variable types. * New function BIS_fnc_findInPairs returns index of an item from the associative array found under the key. * Fixed: Notifications are no longer displayed after player dies in singleplayer missions. * Fixed: Zone Restriction module would sometimes fire a warning event when a unit left a vehicle. * Fixed: Info about ability to sync "Respawn Position" module to a vehicle was missing. * BLUFOR soldiers are now able to switch textures via setObjectTexture. * CSAT soldiers have been trained to distinguish fixed-wing UAV of their side better when standing next to it. * Less pronounced character lip sync animations. * Fixed: Several inventory capacity issues. * Fixed: OPFOR pilots ammo load. * Fixed: Guerrilla Rifleman AT backpack load out. * Fixed: Guerrilla Engineer bag type. * Fixed: Khaki vest camo for OPFOR snipers and Olive vests for AAF. * Minor fix in BLUFOR repair specialist chest rig. * Added: New icon for BLUFOR chest rig. * Added: New icons for Guerrilla uniform types. * Added side-specific textures and pictures for mortar bags. * Introduced mass difference between normal and light helmets. * Various characters models and textures tweaks, most notably the US flag being removed from AS and SMDI maps.
* Civilians are more prone to be fatally wounded by anything (damage tolerance and armor): - Tweaked hitpoints of civilians. Now they will be fatally injured by one hit (5.56 mm and better caliber) to torso. * Configured destruction of wreck_heli_attack_01 (Blackfoot wreck). * Added Korean and Japanese characters from other fonts to EtelkaMonospacePro (fixes missing texts in e.g. establishing shots in those languages). * Font: EtelkaMonospaceProBold added for backwards compatibility (inherits everything from EtelkaMonospacePro). * Rolling credits now end after finishing and a short timeout. * Fixed: Class name in title bar can't be edited any more in Insert Unit and Insert module in mission editor. * Fixed: Positions of location labels (e.g., town names) in Splendid Camera were offset. * Fixed: Respawn position selection list was blinking. * Fixed: Tile effects were interactive, stealing mouse focus. * Fixed: Error message for "Viper Green in trouble" conversation in Showcase Vehicles. * Removed: Showcase Night radio at the enemy camp. * Tweaked: Showcase Night player is now sitting on the front of the boat during insertion. * Tweaked: Showcase Night boat driver now has a beanie hat. * Tweaked: Showcase Night when player is detected near a site, enemies should now better hunt him. * Tweaked: Showcase Night enemy patrols on sites are now on in safe behavior. * Tweaked: Showcase Night enemies now play ambient animations. * Tweaked: Showcase Night when player is detected on an enemy site, the nearest, not yet cleared, enemy site will become combat aware. * Fixed: Showcase Night random patrols had skill of 1, now it's 0.4. * Fixed: Showcase Night soldier leaning on the lighthouse was going through it. * Fixed: Showcase Night enemies don't have NVGoggles any more (they wrongly had them because of class name changes). * New: Showcase Night enemy vehicle will now come and investigate the south after half the chaos threshold has been reached. * Fixed: In Combined Arms single player you could kill insertion choppers crew without triggering friendly fire. * Fixed: Defend Syrta character classes had wrong backpack. * Fixed: Defend Syrta CSAT AA class had wrong backpack. * Fixed: Seize and Defend missions were sometimes not executed properly on Dedicated Server. * Tweaked: Civilian vehicles are now unlocked in MP scenarios. * Tweaked: Lowered cost of enemy vehicles by 0.5 in MP scenarios. * Tweaked: Tanks should now only spawn on last zone (MP). * New: Added Spotter and Sniper load outs on the last objective (MP). * Changed: Defend Syrta now has disabled AI by default. * Firing Drills: CoF Green - removed manual hiding of barriers now they were removed from Stratis globally. * Firing Drills: CoF Red 3 - disabled detecting statue as no-shoot until new solution is found (old one removed due to map optimizations). * Music has been reorganized to new class names, old ones are kept for compatibility. * Main menu music track fix (different version of same track). * British Radio Protocol voices added (1 x Jay Crowe + 3 x Jayholder as data placeholder for future recordings). * Removed occasional animation glitch after Team Switch. * Digital Deluxe Edition: Tactical Guide updated with various tweaks. * Digital Deluxe Edition: Map updated with higher resolution.
-ENGINE- * Many AI tweaks and fixes. * Enabled blood when Korean language is selected. * Improved: Tank collisions / flipping. * epeImpulseDamageCoef parameter can now be changed for any vehicle. * AI drivers are now better able to navigate out of obstacle and unstuck themselves. * New possibility to turn off adaptive crosshair in options. * Fixed: Favorite sessions in LAN view. * Increased the limit of shown servers in the server browser from 500 to 10000. * Fixed: Broken location detection of MP clients - people should be finally able to see servers close to them. * Fixed: Country detection in MP. * Crouch (toggle) now works correctly for launchers. * Fixed: Aiming while holding 'sprint' key and not moving. * Removed zoom warp (by using sprint while in optics). * Fixed: More strange zoom while sprinting with fatigue removed. * NRemoved strange zoom when aiming while trying to sprint with high fatigue. * Improved: Helicopter dropping like a stone when AA hits them. * Fixed: Crash when player engages in conversation and has no topic. * Added: Random angular velocity for dropped weapons in ragdoll. * Fixed: DnD with container on soldier's container tab caused wrong behavior. * Fixed: DnD with container on soldier's linked backpack caused wrong behavior. * Fixed: Replacing linked weapon from weapon stored in backpack caused wrong behavior. * Fixed: Bag disappearance and duplication. * Fixed: Gear shows no magazines except handguns. * removeWeapon can also unlink assigned items now. * Fixed: Command removeBackpack. * Fixed: removeAllContainers leaves unit with uniform model even though their uniform is removed (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=7879). * Fixed: Action Drop Backpack was not working. * The Men category is now properly sorted in the unit dialog in editor. * Fixed: saveStatus and loadStatus commands did not work. * Fixed: CheckCursorActionTarget performance. * Skybox lighting is now done per-pixel. * New scripting commands for getting and setting identity parameters. * New scripting command for getting fog parameters (fogParams). * Added parameter turretCanSee config parameter to distinguish usability of compass for copilots. * Fixed: Common multiplayer instability related to PhysX simulation (ragdoll versus respawn) in patch 1.02. Please allow some time for all servers and clients to update - issues may persist if either isn't yet updated (they are able to connect to each other).
-DATA- * Added: Campaign episode “Survive”: - We recommend not using active mods - or at least accept that we cannot influence their effects on the campaign. - Consider checking for data corruption by verifying local data in the Steam client.
* Added: 3 new music “Survive” tracks. * Added: Rahim marksman rifle - bullpup 7.62 (CSAT). * Added: Zubr .45 revolver (CSAT). * Added: 4-Five .45 pistol (NATO). * Added: MRD and Yorris pistol collimators. * Added: DMS marksman scope.
* Added: Small objects (courtesy of the DayZ stand-alone team): - Canteen. - Water bottle. - Baked beans. - Cereal box. - Powdered milk. - Rice. - Antibiotics. - Bandages. - Blood bag. - Defibrillator. - Disinfectant spray. - Pain killers. - Vitamin bottle. - Water purification tablets. - Duct tape. - Batteries. - Box of matches. - Butane canister. - Butane torch. - Heatpack. - Gas cooker. - Gas canister (medium). - Can opener. - Tin container. - Fire extinguisher. - Shovel. - Metal wire.
* Added: Story characters, uniforms and vests. * Added: 4 British-accented English Radio Protocols. * Fixed: Vehicle equipment loads. * Sandstorm has a correct texture for its turret. * Fixed: Panther collision issue. * Improved: Physics setup of Panther. * Fixed: Reduced moire effect in MBT gunner optics. * Added: New muzzle flash to Slammer. * Fixed: Slammer accelerating too fast. * Fixed: Slammer should have 5 forward gears. * Fixed: Scorcher 'jumping' sometimes. * Added: New type muzzle flash for tanks (applied on T-100). * Improved: Varsuk driving physics. * Tweaked: Brakes of tracked vehicles. * Improved: Damage handling on wheeled APCs. * Tweaked: 120mm cannon firing effect. * Fixed: Zamak driver can get in again, and also die. * Fixed: Positions of active UI elements in Mk6 and Scorcher. * Fixed: Color and shadow of the range indicator in armored vehicles. * Fixed: TI issues of Mi-48 and Ka-60. * Tweaked: Elevation limit for Mi-48 gunner. * Turret of Mi-48 Kajman has correct axis for horizontal rotation (strictly vertical to make AI hit something). * Fixed: XH-9 family of helicopters doesn't produce strong shake in external view anymore. * Fixed: TI issues on the Orca’s rockets. * Fixed: Speedboat commander localization. * Gunner of SDV is now able to turn his head correctly. * Added: Compass to UGV and SDV. * Fixed: Correct classes for SDV divers. * Cargo of Stomper shows their NVG properly. * Engine of SUV can be correctly hit now. * New command bar and map icons for the Buzzard. * Entering Offroad from the back no longer results in teleporting to the front. * Improved: Kamysh driving model. * Fixed: Levitating wheels on civilian trucks. * Fixed: Mapped different light material on back lights of civilian trucks. * Fixed: Added fire geometry components behind the glass of the front lights of civilian trucks. * Fixed: Front lights positioning on box truck. * Fixed: Fuel tank hitpoints and wheel hitpoints of civilian trucks. * Fixed: MX SW should have even the "Single" fire mode. * ABR has correct fire mode switch animation. * Tweak: New recoils for ACP-C2. * Fixed: Weapons placed in WeaponHolder_Single_F should remain visible even on edge of view. * Fixed: Camera shake for static weapons has been adjusted. * Fixed: BLUFOR mortar can be properly assembled. * Static weapons are properly set to accept bipods / tripods from other sides. * Adjusted deflection for various GL ammo types. * Decreased damage, range and weight of demo charges (it was too huge and devastating for its purposes - http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=14849 - and caused capacity issues for BLUFOR divers). * Added: Correct textures and icons for some unused but still present vest classes. * No more launchers in backpacks. * Side-specific static weapon backpacks are distinguished in editor. * Added correct backpacks to static weapons per sides. * Slightly increased mass of 7.62mm, .408 and 12.7mm ammo magazines to better match their RL weight and somewhat increase the important differences between magazines used. Soldier loads should be unaffected. * Increased Kitbag weight and capacity to better match its model size and to bring more diversity amongst bags. * Increased tactical pack weight and capacity to better match its model size and to bring more diversity amongst bags. * Increased weight of mines and mine detector to better match their real values. * Changed explosives specialists bag types. * Increased Independent ghillie suit weight and capacity to resolve issue with spotters not having a Claymore. * Fixed: Some discrepancies between vest models and their capacities. * Introduced some diversity amongst vest types in their weight and capacity. * Independent diver has an adjusted outfit. * Rangemaster and competitor have been trained to be able to throw grenades. * Fixed: Configuration issue (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=12840).
* Introduced more diversity into already existing vests: - Light (Lite) variants with lesser weight and armor. - Medium variants (Rig) with better armor and medium variants (GL) with better explosive protection. - Heavy variant for BLUFOR (Special) with limited capacity and greater weight. * Fixed: Clipping through ladders in offices. * Various ladder tweaks. * Fixed: Gap between ground and bottom edge of the gate of research domes. * Fixed: Shadow of plastic chairs now behaves better. * Hotfix to prevent AI from firing at camonets. * Damage to windows no longer transfer to total damage (to prevent buildings with many windows from taking excessive damage from explosives). * Improved visuals of the power generator object. * Several bug fixes for Altis (e.g. object clipping or objects on roads). * Runway lights have been tweaked. * Configured featureSize for LandMark_F to prevent runway lights from fading too soon. * Fixed: "Treat yourself" was not localized (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=14519). * Better textures for OPFOR and Independent divers. * Fixed: Blinking of buoy and helipad. * Fixed: Path to bomb falling sound. * Fixed: Duplicated class names in music selection list. * Added: Missing radio track. * Fixed: Fire damage from fire created by script. * ORBAT and rolling credits updated with new names for new content. * Disabled obsolete music volume dimming during rolling credits. * Credits display now destroyed correctly when it ends. * Fixed: Bug with closing of rolling credits automatically soon after its start. * Fixed: Conversations weren't terminated fast enough after one of the participants died. * Cinema border function is now 'spawned' (can be also ‘called’ by designer). * Fixed: Missing tasks for clients Joined In Progress with disabled AI in Headhunters and both Escape missions. * Disabled obsolete diagnostics in some showcases. * Name of Showcase SCUBA is now correct in Czech. * Fixed: Some modules were activated too early, leading to breaking Seize missions. * Firing Drills: map briefings disabled where they should not be. * Added: New lowering of weapons. * Adjusted left walking for erc / knl states. * Adjusted weapon sway of binoculars (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=12559 - thanks to MadDogX). * When dying, camera will follow head movement. * Lip sync slowed down, slightly visually improved. * Added: More eye-pleasing disabled color of RscTree. * Added: New aspect ratios to Video Options. * Radio Protocol messages now have different visualization than narrative messages. * Chat messages use narrative visualization instead of Radio Protocol. * Texture of explosion particles has been improved. * Refraction effect for destruction flames added.
-ENGINE- * Added: Light Shaft technology.
* Enabled new rain tech: - Particles for individual rain drops. - Influence by wind. - Global and local lighting. - Proper occlusion (e.g. no rain under object geometries).
* Drawing of lens flares tweaked in engine. * Clouds can not be disabled fully in Video Options anymore (caused artifacts and did not result in significant performance gain). * Sun lens flare occlusion tweaked. * Fixed: Occlusion queries when using PiP. * Fixed: Creation of MSAA depth / stencil buffer on DX10-only cards. * Disabled search for primary monitor if position is set by command-line parameters (posX / posY). * #lightpoint objects are now correctly serialized. * Removed wave computations for some unnecessary cases. * AI-controlled turrets lead targets better. * Small aiming inaccuracy for helicopter turrets fixed. * Decreased AI time spent on tracking of friendly and known units. * AI GMG gunners are now better able to attack soldiers on buildings. * Target bearing is no longer based on formation direction. * Added: Instructor Figure switch to Game Options. * Fixed: Repair icon position. * Fixed: Accessing Campaign menu stops the world scene. * Fixed: Campaign menu did not refresh when getting back from a scenario. * Note: Scenarios now show the map briefing even when no briefing.html (outdated method) is present. * Fixed: If mission is reverted turn it into non-complete state (UI). * Fixed: hudInfo heading (compass should be shown correctly in turrets). * Fixed: Mouse over description used descriptionShort twice. * Added: 3rd level for Campaign scenario tree. * Fixed: Vest gets its duplicate when client takes them from non-local container.(http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=14539). * Event handler Put added also into UnmountItemFromWeapon to inventory and UnmountWeapon to inventory. * Event Take was added into taking backpack from a ground to a backpack slot action. * Fixed: Subordinates can work with squad leader's equipment. * Fixed: Vest gets duplicated when client takes it from non-local dead body. * Fixed: Unable to DnD weapon optics from inventory. * Fixed: Binoculars were invisible in inventory. * Fixed: Cannot retrieve weapon items/vests/headgear/uniform/backpack from player immediately after death. * Fixed: Introduce new scripting command to return all backpack containers (everyBackpack). * Fixed: EventHandler from remote corpse did not work (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=7824). * Fixed: MP AT soldiers could have an infinite count of rockets. * Fixed: Replacing weapons created duplicates in some circumstances. * Fixed: Replacing weapons with a magazine destroyed linked weapons in some circumstances. * Fixed: A throwable weapon is now properly selected after taking a sidearm. * Fixed: A bug where RMB multiplied magazines from the weapon magazine slot after loading a savegame. * Fixed: Taking a sidearm could break the weapon info. * Added: New scripting commands were added magazinesDetailUniform, magazinesDetailVest, magazinesDetailBackpack. * New scripting commands added (add, remove, canAddItem from / to uniform, vest, backpack - http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=14576). * New scripting commands added (uniformContainer, vestContainer, backpackContainer - http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=14576). * Scripting commands addItemsToXYZ can add also magazines and weapons now. * Vests should now correctly refresh when getting changed. * Save / Load while reloading doesn't break the game anymore. Older saves might not work correctly. * Fixed: Crash opportunity after calling removeSimpleTask. * Fixed: Potential PhysX crash. * Fixed: Crash related to paragliding in MP. * Fixed: CTD when lasing a target with an UAV as a team leader. * Fixed: CTD when changing Video Options. * Fixed: Game crashed when switching weapons in unarmed helicopters. * Fixed: playNextMagazineSound crash (while trying to add a magazine to an empty weapon slot). * Scripting commands addItemCargo and addItemCargoGlobal can add also magazines and weapons now. * Fixed: Display eventhandlers being duplicated after restarting a mission. * Fixed: Parachute animation (strange black surfaces between wires). * Fixed: Player now cannot enter vehicles while healing / being healed. * Fixed: More precise water surface for particles. * Fixed: Swimming at water surface. * Fixed: Change indirect grenade damage behind cover. * Fixed: Camera zoom when in gunner position and controlling UAV. * Fixed: Airplane auto-landing. * Fixed: getVariable [var, default] returns default, if value of var is nil. * Fixed: The deleteVehicle command on a UAV now also deletes the AI crew in it. * Fixed: A rocket fired from AT stayed in the launcher. * Fixed: Save / load of air units circling around using a Loiter waypoint. * Added: Separate action for healing yourself and healing your comrade (to allow separate animation eventually). * Added: Proposal for change in attachment configuration design for weapons (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=2766). * Added: New commands addScoreSide and forceRespawn. * Memory allocation tweak for road networks. * Assemble base can now be an array. It remembers the assemble base for disassembly, so static weapons can use compatible parts from different actions and remember what part is from what source. * Vehicles with allowDamage set to false will no longer explode. * Updated wheels' center of mass for PhysX vehicles. * Script commands setCausticsParams, setSkyFogColorationStart, setHorizonSunColorationScale, setHorizonFogColorationStart are not available anymore (were only meant for debugging purposes). * No longer allowing the assembling of UAV and static weapons during freefall. * Added: New airplane rudderInfluence parameter. * Maximum number of servers listed in MP is changed back to 500 (unfortunately there is no way around this for now). * Markers created on Dedicated Servers are now JIP compatible. * Sound: Improved MP 3D sound playback. * Sound: Added sound event for changing fire mode action (just in engine: changeFiremodeSound - not yet plugged into data). * Fixed: Double-clicking a node / folder in the campaign menu tree (e.g. Survive), will now expand it - making it clearer how to start playing. The other option is pressing the arrow next to a node.
-DATA- * Tweaked: Hiding of rocket pods on unarmed variants of light helicopters. * Helicopters have their supplies transport capacity tweaked. * Fixed: Vehicle equipment loads in response to this issue (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=14161). * Adjusted Buzzard's HUD. * Adjusted rudder coefficient of Buzzard. * Fixed: Dead pilots in Buzzards have a correct pose now. * Better LCD screen resolution for current state of vehicle optics. * Slammer fire geometry and damage setup improvement. * Added: Missing PhysX and suspension settings on Kamysh and Tigris. * Kamysh hull hitpoints improved. * Kamysh and Tigris front side armor easier to pierce through. * Reflection and macro UV stretching on Marshall wheels fixed. * Marshall interior damage materials tweaked. * Marid damage material UVs tweaked. * Fixed: Panther material problems. * Redefined camo selections on armored vehicles. * Multiple tweaks and repaired hidden selections on armored vehicles. * Fixed: SUV has a texture error inside (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=13883). * Fixed: AH-9 minigun barrel axis is wrong (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=645). * Fixed: RAH-99 spot light emissive texture is always active (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=12819). * Flickering shadows in interiors of cars should be fixed. * Getting out of a static turret now causes player to face the turret. * Ejecting has been removed from action menu for static weapons because there is no need to eject when getting out is enough. * Fixed: Bad penetration materials on static Titan launcher (AT). * Removed old lights from Zamak. * Removed lights from lower LODs of Bobcat. * View-pilot LOD of Gorgon tweaked. * Fixed: Animation for gunner of Gorgon. * Fixed: Missing textures on Gorgan (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=16032). * Speedboat has now correct sorting of anti-water material. * Fixed: Hitpoints of main rotor for Mohawk. * Fixed: More appropriately sized missiles for Cheetah. * Fixed: Rear lights on HEMTTs. * Fixed: The stick of xH-9 family helicopters works again. * Fixed: FIA truck cabin was not visible from the back (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=16043). * Fixed: Offroad Armed was only enterable from drivers side (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=16025). * Fixed: Camo in view LOD of transport truck. * Sabot hit effect tweaked. * Tweaking of dust effects created by infantry. * Hit of ground by rifles should be now better visible on medium and low particle quality. * New underwater effect for smoke grenades. * Fixed: inSpeed and inDir variables for explosion effects. * Divers and their equipment has been visually tweaked. * Independent soldiers have been visually tweaked. * AAF have their helmets visually tweaked. * Unified standardized ammo loads for each vehicle type for every faction. * Unified smoke and smoke shell colors for every faction. * Changed BLUFOR Recon Marksman default rifle to EBR (from MXM variant). * Small uniform weight / capacity ratio update. * Updated setup of heli pilot / heli crew / pilot equipment so it's now comparable across factions. * Swapped load order of some equipment to help engine to load inventory properly (heavier stuff should go first).
* Weapon weight diversification: - Overall weapons weight increased. - Increased weight of heavy pistols. - Greater and better scaled weight differences between various weapons of the same type. * Minor balance of OPFOR equipment: - Decreased weight of pilot uniform. - Decreased capacity of standard uniforms. - Increased weight of standard uniforms. - Increased capacity of harnesses vests. * Lowered damage of destroyed house hitpoints. * New materials, improved textures for timbers and wood pile. * Assistant Missile Specialist (AT) for all factions now carries one Anti-Personnel rocket and three Anti-Tank rockets, instead of just four Anti-Tanks rockets. Thus he offers somewhat broader spectrum of possibilities for Missile Specialist. * Increased amount of supplementary ammo carried by Assistant Automatic Rifleman for all factions to: - BLUFOR 12x 6.5mm 100 round magazine. - OPFOR 8x 7.62mm 150 round magazine. - INDEP 6x 6.5mm 200 round magazine. * Fixed: Minor fix of INDEP equipment. GL vest variant for INDEP Squad and Team leaders to match the distribution with other factions. * Fixed: Rebalanced independent vests to introduce even more diversity among armors. * Fixed: Minor redistribution of Guerrilla weapons. * Fixed: Introduced minor variability in BLUFOR assistant automatic rifleman supplementary ammunition. * Added: Titan AP rockets for BLUOR IFV and INDEP IFV. * Added: RPG HE rockets for OPFOR BTR. * Added: Tactical vest for OPFOR Helipilot. * Decreased weight of OPFOR Marksman Rahim rifle. * Increased weight of BLUFOR Marksman MXM variant rifle. * Tweaked camera shaking from medium and heavy ordnance firing, hits and explosions. * Grenades now cast shadow while flying towards their target. * Mines now have a correct side. * The artillery computer of mortars has been re-calibrated to actual computer type (slightly more accurate). * Zephyr missiles have their distinctive magazines. * Fixed: Stretched LCD overlay UV for CROWS optics. * Fixed: Bad normal mapping on MRCO optic. * Fixed: Floating scope on MXM weapon (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=3102). * Fixed: Range on M2HMG misaligned (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=15126). * Fixed: Tweaked parameters of SDARs underwater ammo. * Fixed: TRG rifles have correct mouse-over description of caliber. * Repaired penetration material on some signs. * Configured the second ladder for dp_smallFactory_F and added a second ladder. * Thin armor plate surface added. * Added: New armor plate materials for future appliances. * All official objects should now in editor correctly show their author. * Removed first red page from Notepad, File (documents) and File (top secret). * Improved: Falling into rocks by lighthouse and unable to get out (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=7276). * Various small objects have their models reworked (wooden piles and electronics). * Bunker object makes better use of its ladder. * Configured new marker lights for e.g. runway lights and airport tower lights. * Fixed: Label shading on ammo boxes. * Fixed: Can we please get the ramps on the H-Barrier watchtowers working? (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=15884). * Fixed: Geometry component of Scrap Heap. * Fixed: Textures of bridges in lower LODs. * Fixed: Walking on stairs on cargo tower and cargo patrol tower. * 'colorBackground' attribute in CfgORBAT renamed to 'colorInsignia'. * Bug caused by change of EH functionality in engine fixed. * Updated: BIS_fnc_objectSide can now detect actual player's side, even after it was changed on the fly. This affects BIS_fnc_MP function, but the its behavior should remain same. * Removed: Chair on top of building in Showcase Armed Assault (would float after building destruction). * Fixed: Indestructible communications tower in Showcase Vehicles. * Updated: Marker colors based on sides are now named consistently with other uses of sides. Previous classes were preserved because of backward compatibility. * Updated: Scripted side recognition - (side group player) and (playerSide) is now replaced by (player call BIS_fnc_objectSide). * Fixed: When using "Vehicle Respawn" module with respawn on start position, vehicles were not respawn precisely on the spot. * Fixed: BIS_fnc_deleteTask no longer attempts to delete non-existent tasks. * Fixed: Tasks were not deleted globally (by the previous function). * Fixed: handleDamage EH issue (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=6644). * Fixed: Sector icons in the 3D scene were not based on difficulty. * Fixed: Flaw in the logic of BIS_fnc_quotations and BIS_fnc_cinemaBorder was preventing saving from being re-enabled when they terminated. * Fixed: Returned distance from trigger border in BIS_fnc_inTrigger was twice the actual value. * Added: CfgFactionClasses entries now contain 'flag' attribute defining what flag texture is used. * Added: Holding right shift while moving Splendid Camera will slow down the movement. Useful for precise camera positioning. * Added: BIS_fnc_deleteTask - a function to completely remove a task. * Added: When using "Vehicle Respawn" module with respawn on marker, vehicle now respawned on starting position when no marker is found. This is true only when the vehicle has simulation enabled. * Added: It's now possible to remove vehicle respawn (see header of BIS_fnc_moduleRespawnVehicle for more details). * Added: Triggers synchronized to "Sector" module through "Unlock" logic will be activated based on sector owner. This enables triggering specific events or modules based on who's in control of the sector. See in-game module description for more details. * Added: Some "Sector" module attributes (e.g., participating sides or sector areas) can now be modified on the fly. * Added: Improved visualization of sectors added by "Sector" module. * Added: Faction flag is now used to visualize sector owned instead of side flag. * Added: "Players cost" attribute in "Sector" module can now be a code, dynamically calculated during mission. * Added: "Deserted delay" attribute replaced by more logical "Deserted distance". When vehicle is abandoned, a vehicle will respawn after no player is in the given distance from it. * Added: BIS_fnc_playerSideFaction - returns the representative faction of the given side. * Added: New optional attribute for Sector - score reward. Defines how many points are awarded to a side which captured the sector. * Added: Calling 'true call BIS_fnc_moduleSector' will now list all sectors. * Correctly unsetting of texture in film grain PP. * Game Options: Language switch changed to ComboBox. * Updated: MP mission HUD (i.e. the bar visualizing sectors or remaining respawn tickets) now shows side score of all involved sides, instead of merely displaying the leading side. * UI: Insert Marker - Flags are no longer colorized (the white parts were incorrectly colored). * Added: Expand button to campaign menu. * Fixed: Cinematic borders didn't cover the screen edges (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=15765). * Fixed: Preview image for selecting interface colors was always white. * Fixed: Text area for number of respawn tickets was too narrow. * Fixed: Tooltips of controls in more than one control group. * Fixed: Pause menu effects were visible after returning to a mission from which player previously exited the game while in pause menu. * Added: Links to Community Wiki and editing forum to debug console header. * Added: Faction score in debriefing screen. * Fixed: Cinema borders now properly hide other GUI elements.
-CAMPAIGN (SPOILERS!)- * More campaign texts have been adjusted to match voice-over work. * Maxwell: Soldier that was leaning against a tree and was clipping removed. * Maxwell composition updated to fix the clipping during the Wet Work briefing. * Adjusted dates and time of briefings at Maxwell. * Updated: Object compositions of Maxwell. * Fixed: Players would sometimes get stuck after the introductory Maxwell animations. * Fixed: Crossing Paths Camp Maxwell task was not declared completed. * “Report In” task navigating to the mission providers will now properly show the waypoint in all situations. * The 'discussion group' detection distance for ambient conversations was set generally too high. * Simple termination of the 2nd ambient animation added to prevent unwanted collisions during briefing cutscene, where some of the soldiers suddenly had no weapons. * The mission intel OSD was showing the wrong location information in Maxwell. * Added: Safecheck code to prevent overlapping of the two different mission intel OSDs. * Patrol notification was showing even if the Patrol gets disabled. * Missing line breaks in “Patrol” task description were added. * World object persistency detection / destruction was failing in case of the radio tower in A_in / A_in2. * Fixed: Weapon pool persistent variables causing issues when reverting campaign. * The starting gear in the equipment pool was adjusted. * Adjusted the crash site composition to prevent the medic from getting stuck. * Miller's identity was not set correctly. * Fixed: Potential script error with mortars in Tipping Point. * Improved behavior of mortars in the episode finale. Standing still when not in cover is guaranteed to kill you. Moving and staying in cover drastically decreases the chance. * Further improvements to the balance of the mortar segment. * Slight adjustments to player's team's reactions to paratroopers. * Further improvements to the behavior of the extraction boats. * Name of Alpha Lead in ORBAT was not updating correctly. * Added: Crossing Paths light flash on LZ Connor when AAF starts the attack. * Dead identities should be now correctly replaced by new ones. * Tried to prevent more cases of medics getting stuck after they tend to the wounded. * Zone restriction module has been updated for soldiers. * Tweaked: Code for triggering missions through strategic map to prevent blinking after the map fades to black. * Improved ambient animation termination code to make it more reliable. * Fixed: Duplicity in equipment visualization after briefings. * Improved transition from strategic map into briefing. * Player can now freely switch between 1st and 3rd person views during briefings. * Player can now freely switch between 1st and 3rd person views during ‘welcome to Maxwell’ cutscenes. * Pressing [Space] before the scene is rendered should not break the intro walk-in part. * Transition from Patrol to Maxwell improved; it is not playing an intro animation anymore. * Force-started briefings now directly trigger the default mission and there is no armory after the briefing is done. * The ambient animation function now auto-terminates if it is executed on unit that is already playing ambient animation. * Hub briefing skip mechanics fixed & improved. Players can now skip the whole briefing and get directly to the armory if they press [Space] before it loads. * Weather is now correctly updated when the time shifts for a briefing (e.g. fixes out-of-place rain during one briefing). Wind and rain are handled better. * Fixed: Safecheck mechanic that could break the campaign progression.
-ENGINE- * Fixed: Surround sound issues with conversations especially. * ctrlAddEventHandler and displayAddEventHandler now accept game code as well as strings. * Command removeAllActions changed. * New network script function setObjectTextureGlobal. * playableSlotsNumber command added - returns number of available slots or playable units. * Removed parameter from getShadowDistance script command. * Fixed: setShadowDistance works again. * Event handlers return value is used only if non-null (details). * If no handleDamage handler returns a value the damage remains unchanged instead of setting it to zero. * handleHeal event handler is now also called for self-healing. * Fixed: SP mission sometimes didn't end when some display was opened. * Merged from OA / DayZ: Small MP optimization related to simulation precision. * Fixed: Campaign menu double-click behavior. * Fixed: Campaign / Scenarios / Challenges menus expand & collapse buttons. * Added: All UI trees can now be expanded by double-click on an item. * Added: New CTree config option to expand / collapse tree using double-click. * Added: RscTree expandOnDoubleclick parameter. * Fixed: exThreads parameter can break some script commands (e.g. scriptDone) (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=7456). * Added: zeroing for AI target tracking. * Helicopters are no longer able to move with destroyed main rotor. * Stop propeller animation for ships when engine is hit. * Terrain shadows tweaked. * Moon and stars are now affected by fog. * Fixed sun flare intensity computation. * Added: New parameter drawLightSize for simple point light. * Fixed: Taking a sidearm could break the weapon info. * Fixed: HUDinfo does not show grenade info when character has no weapon. * Fixed: AI gun shots inaudible after reload (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=15044). * Fixed: Disappearing magazines when changing to same weapon. * Fixed: CTD when lasing a target with an UAV as a team leader. * Fixed: Crash when double-clicking tree in campaign menu. * Fixed: Crash when setting zero or negative mass. * Fixed: Crash while starting -server.
-DATA- * Added MBT-52 Kuma tank. * Added FV-720 Mora Infantry Fighting Vehicle. * Added: Wy-55 Hellcat (armed and unarmed) helicopters. * Added: LRPS optics. * Added: IR grenades. * Added: Black variants of MX rifles. * Added: Selected parts of the Tactical Guide to Field Manual. * Added: Guerrilla headwear with headsets. * Added: Improved narrative characters. * Added: AAF Armor Groups for editor. * Added: 7 new faces of developers. * Added: 4 new ambient sounds. * Added: New pile of wood model. * Added: New camping light model. * Added: 3 graves. * Added: 2 variants of a garbage container. * Added: 5 variants of graffiti. * Added: Playground castle with slide! * Added: 2 wooden shelves. * Added: Various leaflets and posters. * Added: Board map of Altis, Stratis and customizable empty map. * Added: Five variants of luggage heaps. * Added: Four variants of a trash barrel. * Added: Various fishing gear. * Added: Third Altian Radio Protocol. * Tweaked: ScrollBar scrollSpeed. * Tweaked: Adjusted stances have their speeds. * Tweaked: Panther turning and acceleration performance. * Tweaked: Kamysh hull hitpoint (minor). * Tweaked: Slammer hitpoints (tracks less resistant to mines). * Tweaked: Tracks fire geometry for artillery. * Tweaked: T-100 geometry. * Tweaked: Post-Processing refract texture for rain. * Tweaked: More materials on armored vehicles. * Tweaked: Bandana model in far LODs. * Tweaked: AI engagement ranges. AIs should prefer full-auto mode with MX SW. * Tweaked: Position and anti-collision lights on aircrafts (to make the lights glow smaller from large distances and larger from close distances). * Optimized: BIS_fnc_selectRandom function. * Improved: Slammer damage visual indication. * Adjusted: Collision damage coefficient for Darter to make landings a bit easier. * Changed: Class property of fuel station feed from house to vehicle. * Changed: Parent class of PlayGround_base_F from Static to HouseSmall. * NATO technicians replaced optically camouflaged suspension of Slammer tank with a more powerful traditional variant. * Showcase AAF: Buzzard will try to avoid collision with objects on runway again. * Mortar has new UI icon and various visual tweaks. * Opacity of black alpha in 3D scopes reduced. * Reduced power of 120mm APFSDS (armor tweaking). * Repaired camo selections of HEMTTs and Zamaks. * T-100 commander gun is more fragile. * Functional mirrors for Gorgon. * HEMTT models have been reworked (proxies have been merged into the models for better performance). * Minor key presets improvement. Zooming in and out mapped on mouse side buttons in all presets by default. It might be more convenient for some users then to have it on Numeric keys by default (though that is still available). * Update of backpack equipment. Introduced new backpack for divers of all factions. * Changed muzzle damage reductions to 0.8, for 0.7 was too much for new protection levels, resulting in too many hits required for a kill. * Grenade damage levels set according the new soldier protection levels. Introduced greater difference between HE Grenade and Mini Grenade. HE Grenades now act as heavier and more powerful defensive grenades, Mini Grenades are lighter, can be throw much further away, but do less damage. * Anti-personnel explosives damage levels set according the new soldier protection values. * Optimization of diver equipment for all factions. * APDS ammo for Independents removed from ammo boxes. * Sparks of Sabot hit should glow even at night now. * Tuned armor damage textures. * Functional mirrors for Marid. * Rear view mirrors for Marshall. * Reconfigured position and collision lights for all aircraft. * KIA animation tweaks and fixes. All KIA animations are now 2x faster (inside vehicles). * KIA animation for injured passengers of medevac Zamak. * Removed obsolete proxy of HEMMT ammo. * Increased weight of Hand Grenade. * Configured navigation lights for boats (+ renamed memory points to English). * Laser Designator is now consistent with other binocular types and could be lowered.
* Minor tweaks in soldier equipment: - Optimized magazine count across factions. - Introduced freshly overhauled Mini Grenades for Recon units. - Increased Chest rig capacity by 20%. - Spotters now possess Laser Designators instead of Range Finders. - Set up correct gear protection values for gear introduced with “Survive”. * Elevated throw angle by a little to better match arm movement and also put grenade little further by default. * Optimized APERS mine count between BLUFOR and OPFOR Recon demo specialists. * Optimized guerrilla team leader magazine count. * Story characters have been tweaked. * Decreased overall helmet protection to elevate importance of headshots. * Minor downgrade of heaviest vest to be less effective against explosives. * Minor optimization of soldier ammo loadouts. * Unified squad leaders and team leaders ammo count across factions. * Unified basic rifleman / scouts magazine ammo count across factions. * Changed OPFOR Urban brown tactical vests for black ones that suits their camouflage patterns much better. * Minor optimization of ammo bearers loadouts to increase their usability. * Optimized OPFOR Urban magazine counts and assistants equipment. * Showcase Combined Arms extraction chopper was not locked after players board it. * Khaki chest rig is now fully khaki. * Adjusted weights of Rice box to minimize PhysX sliding from gunfire. * Maxwell: Navigation waypoint is no longer attached to the briefing speaker unit but is attached to the briefing center object. * Assistant automatic rifleman renamed to asst. auto rifleman. * Equipment tweaks: 6 HE grenade shells were added for BLUFOR and OPFOR ammo bearers. INDEPs will not have them for they carry more machine gun ammo along with a heavier rocket type (NLAW). They should now serve as quite universal ammo loading points for different weaponry of the whole squad and thus provide robust supply support in contrast to specialized support of different Assistant units. * Flipped emissive faces of position lights, renamed PositionLight selection to PositionLights and moved anti-collision lights from PositionLights selection to CollisionLights. * Unified class naming of heads - all NATOHeads have been renamed to WhiteHeads (that means just NATOHead_01 and 16 to 21, the rest was already correctly WhiteHead). * Adjusted init scripts for vehicles to use setObjectTextureGlobal (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=15618). * Wheels of the Strider have been balanced to prevent their shadows to be cast in wrong direction. * Balanced cfgPatches class for LRR. * Disabled [inventory] map link in MP. * Radio Protocol: preview samples used in profile editor now include all speakers for each voice type. * Increased scroll speed of ComboBoxes. * Fixed: Campaign and Challenges menu inconsistency around expanding and collapsing trees. * Fixed: Priorities of disassembling static weapons and getting into them. * Fixed: Wheeled APCs damage balancing. * Fixed: Speed of tracks for most of the tracked vehicles. * Fixed: Gorgon turret animations. * Fixed: Wrong view geometry of wreck of Slammer, offset in wreck proxy position. * Fixed: MLRS launcher elevator animations. * Fixed: Setting number of respawn tickets to 0 resulted in unlimited tickets, and the other way around (MP Defend). * Fixed: Blinking face in the thistle model. * Fixed: Cropping of the campaign overview text. * Fixed: OPFOR ACO now glows green in the dark (glowed red before). * Fixed: Disappearing rain in relation to ATOC. * Fixed: It was possible to respawn on removed respawn position (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=15988). * Fixed: T-100 missing hitpoints of commander's turret. * Fixed: Empty LOD of T-100. * Fixed: ‘Locking’ of texture in rain Post-Processing. * Fixed: Crane glitches (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=15727). * Fixed: Walking on stairs of Cargo tower and Cargo patrol tower. * Fixed: GM6 Lynx 12.7mm 5Rnd Mag bullet trajectory (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=16166). * Fixed: Camos / PiP mirrors for armored vehicles. * Fixed: Camo selections of speedboats. * Fixed: BIS_fnc_sideName returned incorrect value type for unrecognized side ID. * Fixed: Propeller axes names (had redundant space in name). * Fixed: TI on reserve wheels of Zamak trucks. * Fixed: Side score was displayed on the right bar even when "Multiplayer score" difficulty option was disabled. * Fixed: Point lights of mortar flares. * Fixed: Sabot hit effects produced wrong particles on some surfaces. * Fixed: Display name of 250Rnd_30mm_HE_shells_Tracer_Green. * Fixed: Showcase Night fog was not working. * Fixed: Showcase Night - player reporting first contact improved. * Fixed: Visual glitch on vest / assault pack. * Fixed: Launchers - launched rocket remained in inventory. * Fixed: Memory point names for fire effects of some vehicle weapons (coaxial on T-100 has effect on right place now). * Fixed: Extended armor parameter coefficients for every respective difficulty. You should not be invincible anymore when playing on lower difficulty settings with extended armor on. * Fixed: Incorrect mirror reflection in Offroads (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=14877). * Fixed: Ability to crawl inside DPP tank large (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=7271). * Fixed: Mismatched data for Laser Designator; it should now have correct texture even on the front. * Fixed: Labels on OK button in campaign menu. * Fixed: Mi 48 lower rotor blade was duplicated (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=13308). * Fixed: Missing "from binocular" animation for all states. Removed warp when changing stances in binocular pistol mode. * Fixed: Stance transitions in pistol. * Fixed: Guerrilla editor groups. * Fixed: Time acceleration was not restored after Team Switch. * Fixed: Units in safe mode get stuck after exiting Ifrit and helicopters. * Fixed: Getting stuck in the roof at Mike 26 (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=7277). * Fixed: Damaged factory missing / broken texture (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=13488). * Fixed: Land_Net_Fence_Gate_F very hard to interact with (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=13642). * Fixed: Missing classes of Altian Radio Protocols. * Fixed: Showing loading screen in BIS_fnc_startLoadingScreen sometimes delayed the rest of the script by several milliseconds. * Fixed: Scripting error when no respawn position was found. * Fixed: LRPS and DMS now have correct optic type for AI. * Fixed: Armed offroad is enterable as a co-driver from the right side (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=16447). * Fixed: Campaign weapon persistency issue. * Added: Ability to set forced sector owner using: [,] call BIS_fnc_moduleSector. * Added: centerSize parameter for visible point lights. * Added: Script command getClientState. * Added: Unit playback by BIS_fnc_unitPlay can be now terminated by calling. * Added wrench icon to command menu of FIA engineer. * Added: New function BIS_fnc_jukebox. * Added: PositionLights selections for boat models and mapped emissive materials. * Added: Alpha version of BIS_fnc_exportCfgVehicles. * Added: BIS_fnc_objectType and BIS_fnc_itemType - functions to return category and specific type of an object or a weapon respectively. * Added: Side-specific diver goggles. * Added: IR grenades to the gear of Squad Leaders, JTACs, Spotters and Specialist Assistants of all factions. * Added: Compass to all positions in Speedboat. * Added: List of units that are being inserted to Editor > Insert Group. * Added: Icons for OPFOR Urban Harness vest variant. * Added: BIS_fnc_crewCount - returns number of crew positions in vehicle. * Added: BIS_fnc_importImageLinks function. * Added: More names into full credits. * Added: Empty ORBAT sizes. * Added: numberOfWindows parameter to structures and restructured position of numberOfDoors. * Added: More controller schemes.
-ENGINE- * Various Steam Workshop improvements: - Offline play of subscribed Workshop missions including saves is now possible. - Scenarios sorting by name, time subscribed and rating (applicable only for Workshop missions). - Subscribed and published items are cached now - no more reloading each time. - Publish process is now adding Altis, Stratis, OtherMap tag depending on map used for scenario. - Querying and caching of Steam Workshop mission author name (displayed in Scenarios). - Fixed: Adding tags during Steam Workshop publishing. - Using newest Steam SDK 1.26.
* Sorted: Mission status bar data structure. * Light shafts disabled at night. * Focus is set to first mission in list (applies to Scenarios, Challenges, Showcases). * Adjusted white glow and overall glow size of runway lights. * shiningAdjustable material can be now controlled by config. * If a weapon is removed from a unit because of the animation set, its classname is now stored in unit's namespace so it can be retrieved. * createUnit function now spawns unit with default 0.5 skill (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=12669). * Merged RV core fix: squad.xml limited to 1024 kBytes to prevent it causing server issues. * Skill of a unit of a group inserted in the editor now ranges from 0.4 (Pvt.) to 0.7 (Col). *New parameters for MarkerLight to set blinking pattern (blinkingPattern and blinkingPatternGuarantee, to be documented). * Changed which entities should have lower priority in calculatePriority selection. * Team members are ordered according to their numbers. * Adjusted sun flare underwater. * Fixed: Wrong direction of the rain particles. * Fixed: Performance issue caused by fog. * Fixed: UI event handler "unload" returned 'true', which removed all other event handlers of the same type. * Fixed: In-game video stuttering (OGV). * Fixed: vonCodecQuality-related crash. * Fixed: Campaign menu expand button behavior. * Fixed: setWeaponReloadTime command. * Fixed: vehicle player removeMagazineTurret ["SmokeLauncherMag_boat", [-1]] crashed the game. * Fixed: Bug that throws an error if no default variable is used and the parameter doesn't exist. * Fixed: Backpack - "Take item" action not working. * Fixed: Duplicating items through "Take item" action. * Fixed: Full-auto shooting in prone position doesn't stop when throwing a grenade. * Fixed: Grenades cannot be thrown in Splendid Camera anymore. * Fixed: Drowning crew in helicopters. * Fixed: Correct override of the setObjectTexture message in JIP array (http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=16197). * Fixed: Inability to heal certain hitpoint areas. * Fixed: AI soldiers now can heal hitpoints damage properly. * Fixed: [MP DS] Unable to change uniform, vest, backpack from crate. * Fixed: Unsynced trigger names on loaded MP games (loaded from save). * Fixed: Bridges with descruct="no" will be properly indestructible now. * Fixed: Crash when using setParticleFire without particle initialization. * Fixed: Changed non-entity items to be ignored by CheckCursorActionTarget. * Fixed: Unable to transfer a magazine to inventory when your weapon is empty. * Fixed: Equipment in inventory could go missing. * Added: Commands triggerTimeoutCurrent / waypointTimeoutCurrent. * Added: Command setParticleFire. * Added: Mission status slots are now clickable. * Added: Function isInitialized.
Эпизод познакомит нас с солдатом регулярной армии US Беном Керри, который участвует в составе миротворческой миссии НАТО в средиземноморском регионе, откуда выводятся войска. На месте сразу начинают действовать экстремистские группировки CSAT, разжигающие конфликт на уже мирной территории. Вместе с бесплатным дополнением в игру добавят новые виды оружия и техники.
* Цифровой саундтрек - Наслаждайтесь подобранным саундтреком К Arma 3 в цифровом формате, где бы вы не находились и куда бы вы не отправились. Скачать * Цифровые карты - Спланируйте свое боевые операции при помощи высокодетализированных карт Альтис и Стратис. Скачать * Цифровое тактическое руководство - Находите советы, которые помогут выжить в бою и успешно завершить миссию вместе с развернутым тактическим руководством. Скачать